The company was established in September 1993 to fill a gap in the Thames Valley market for a quality publication to accurately report the major business events in the region; profile leading businesspeople; and act as a communications platform for regional businesses.
The magazine now covers the Thames Valley and the Solent & South Coast regions.
The website, covering the South excluding London, has also become a trusted and popular resource for regional news and views, with business stories added daily.
In addition, we publish three regular weekly eNewsletters:
- Thames Valley Property Spotlight (Mondays)
- South Coast Property Spotlight (Wednesdays)
- The Weekly eNewsletter (Thursdays)
We organise and promote seven major annual events:
- Thames Valley Business Magazine Awards
- Solent Business Awards
- Thames Valley Tech Awards
- Thames Valley Deals Awards
- Solent Deals Awards
- Thames Valley Property Awards
- South Coast Property Awards
- Women in Business Awards
And we publish specialist listings, organising smaller ad-hoc events around these:
- Thames Valley 250
- Solent 250
- Solent SME 100
- Southern Tech 100
- Southern Manufacturing 100
Further Roundtables and Panel Discussions are hosted and promoted throughout the year on a monthly basis and these are reported across the print and digital publications.
The Business Magazine also incorporates special initiatives – such as Women in Business and Southern Entrepreneurs – which stand alone as well as filtering into the full range of offerings.