Businesses across the Enterprise M3 region are innovating to support the national response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Bombay Sapphire Distillery in Laverstoke Mill is diverting processes to supply the much-needed alcohol essential for the increased production of hand sanitisers as well as helping to produce a small quantity of hand sanitisers that will be donated to local doctors, chemists and care homes.
And Camberley biotech company, Primerdesign, is reporting that its COVID-19 diagnostic test is attracting worldwide interest as it supports more than 20 UK hospitals.
You can use this service to tell the government how your business might be able to help with the response to coronavirus.
The support needed includes things like:
- medical testing equipment
- medical equipment design
- protective equipment for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and sanitiser
- hotel rooms
- transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- manufacturing equipment
- warehouse or office space, for medical use or storage
- expertise or support on IT, manufacturing, construction, project management, procurement, engineering or communications
- social care or childcare