Competition for talent is intense
As the economy improves and CEOs see better times ahead, especially in the Thames Valley region, at the same time megatrends are redrawing the skills map and the supply of talent is shifting.
Talent Mobility is Increasing
As the economy continues to improve a recent study has shown that many employers are at risk of losing their best talent. 48% of companies said they were recruiting more people compared to the previous year, with 54% revealing they were struggling to keep their top performers.
This 2 hour seminar & workshop will help employers understand what their people value in order to attract and retain top talent.
- Date: February 24, 2016
- Time: 08:00 – 11:00
- Venue: Royal Berkshire Conference centre, Madejski Stadium, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0FL
David Bloxham, Managing Director GCS
William Burton of Dale Carnegie – Engage and Retain your Top Talent
In this session you will:
- Understand how to manage your talent pipeline
- Discover the primary driver of staff retention
- Learn how to build the motivation and engagement levels of your key talent
- Understand what differentiates the most inspirational leaders
- Develop the entrepreneurial spirit of your business
- Build a culture that your people are proud to belong to
By registering now you will be guaranteed a place at this important event – your ticket will be forwarded automatically closer to the event date. You can find more information about the seminar and register here.