Law firm Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP is hosting an immigration update seminar to help employers navigate the changing immigration landscape ahead of – and after – Brexit. The seminar takes place at the firm’s Reading offices tomorrow, October 3, from 8.30am.
Penningtons Manches Cooper’s specialist immigration team will share the latest developments impacting UK businesses including:
- Brexit – where are we now
- Freedom of movement – what is the new European temporary leave to remain category
- EU nationals – EU settlement scheme
- UK nationals working in Europe
- The proposed immigration system – what do we know
- Immigration rule changes – what changes do you need to be aware of now
Pat Saini, head of immigration at Penningtons Manches Cooper, commented: “With so much uncertainty around Brexit, businesses are still unclear as to how employees needing to travel to and from the EU will be affected from November. Employers also have huge question marks over fulfilling their hiring needs, and attracting key talent. Our team will help attendees understand the recent and future immigration rule changes, how they impact their company and how best to prepare their EU staff for Brexit.”
The Penningtons Manches Cooper immigration team has a wealth of experience and are known as specialists in their field. They have been instrumental in bringing about immigration rule and policy changes to benefit multi-national companies and talented entrepreneurs fulfil their hiring needs.