Grow@Green Park, a new pop-up innovation hub, has launched this month offering tech start-ups co-working space and support at Green Park in Reading, initially for a period of three months.
Comprising 7,000 sq ft of premium property near the Madejski Stadium, the hub provides business support for technology entrepreneurs and start-ups across the Thames Valley region, and offers:
- an open office environment with desk space, Wi-Fi and free tea & coffee
- a creative tech hub with other like-minded, innovative entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses
- daily lunch-time learning sessions
- access to investors, marketers, PR and HR specialists
- mentors from Dell, NatWest, KPMG, UK Trade & Industry, Concirrus and more – all with exceptional experience and skills.
Said a spokesperson for the hub: “This is a network of people selected over the past seven months that can connect participating companies with training and learning as well as finance, grants, investors and backing opportunities.
“With specialist experts from leading business and technology companies providing mentoring across a range of areas, this is a fantastic springboard from which tech businesses can get involved, meet other tech entrepreneurs … and grow.”