The deadline for nominations for the inaugural South Coast Tech Awards has been extended until September 25.
The SCTA – supported by headline sponsor Aura – is the technology event for the region, and will be hosted by Spencer Kelly, presenter of BBC’s technology programme, Click.
To nominate your business go here to log in and complete an entry form: https://www.southcoasttechawards.co.uk/tech-awards-categories-2019/
- Tech Leadership Team – sponsored by Irwin Mitchell
- Science & Technology Award – sponsored by Smith & Williamson
- High Growth Tech Business – sponsored by Wilkins Kennedy
- South Coast Tech Company – sponsored by BDB Pitmans
- Tech Employer of the Year – sponsored by Sanderson plc
- Innovative Tech company – sponsored by Onecom
- Tech Start-Up – sponsored by Southampton Science Park
- Marine Tech Company of the Year
The SCTA takes place at Hilton at the Ageas Bowl, Hedge End, Near Southampton, on December 5. To book tickets email Amanda Strange at email@example.com