One of the fastest growing law firms in the South, Dutton Gregory, has recently awarded promotions to six of its lawyers at associate and senior associate level.
These prestigious promotions have been awarded to lawyers from across Hampshire and Dorset in various areas of law including property, family, and tax, wills and probate, showcasing the level of expertise and hard work spanning firm wide.
Assessed by a panel of the firm’s partners, these lawyers have been recognised for their hard work, dedication and achievements, with each going above and beyond for their clients. The promotions are as follows:
- William Warnock, Commercial Property, Poole – associate CILEx
- Sarah Sams, Residential Property, Chandler’s Ford – associate solicitor
- Jonathan Whettingsteel, Family, Winchester – associate solicitor
- Helen Phillips, Residential Property, Bournemouth – associate CILEx
- Julia Davies, Commercial Property, Chandler’s Ford – associate solicitor
- Jeremy Tucker, Tax, Wills and Probate, Bournemouth – senior associate solicitor
Joining the firm in June, Whettingsteel said: “I’m truly grateful to be working for such a well-respected firm like Dutton Gregory. Although I’ve only been with the firm for six months, I feel welcomed by everyone and supported in settling in. It’s great to have everyone’s hard work recognised and to be given the opportunity to help and support others within the firm as they grow. I’m looking forward to progressing as the firm continues to move from strength to strength. 2018 has been a great year for us and I am excited about the future for both myself and Dutton Gregory.”
Managing partner Andrew Tilley commented: “Our recent promotions recognise not just the calibre of the expertise that our staff possess, but also their enthusiasm, commercial ability and the drive they have to innovate and put our clients at the heart of everything they do.”