The Solent Business Awards – the region’s premier multi-category awards scheme – is now open for entries.
Organised by The Business Magazine, and sponsored by KPMG, NatWest, James Cowper Kreston, BDB Pitmans and Taylor Made Computer Solutions, the SBA attracts nominations from many of the Solent and South Coast’s success stories.
With exciting new categories this year, the SBA has an entry deadline of July 5, but organisers are encouraging companies to get their nominations in early – to allow judging panels the opportunity to set up meetings with CEOs and site visits where appropriate.
The categories are:
- Innovation of the Year, sponsored by Taylor Made Computer Solutions
- Workplace Mental Health and Wellbeing
- SME of the Year Award, sponsored by James Cowper Kreston
- Rising Star
- Best Company to Work For, sponsored by BDB Pitmans
- Management Team of the Year, sponsored by NatWest
- and Company of the Year, sponsored by KPMG
The awards evening is on October 17 at Hilton at the Ageas Bowl, Hedge End, Southampton.
For all the details, go here: https://solentbusinessawards.co.uk