Scores of companies on the Solent 250 listing compiled by The Business Magazine will be visited by judges over the next few months – as part of the judging process for the 2019 list and awards.
The judging panel will identify a ‘long-list’ of successful and growing businesses in the Solent region and will conduct interviews through the late summer and autumn in preparation for the 2019 list.
Meanwhile, Solent 250 companies will be surveyed by The Business Magazine in September to gauge business sentiment and identify future challenges.
The award categories are:
- Leader in innovative digitalisation – sponsored by RSM
- Ones to Watch – sponsored by RSM
- Employer of the Year – sponsored by HSBC
- International Firm – sponsored by HSBC
- Management Team – sponsored by Irwin Mitchell
- Corporate Social Responsibility – sponsored by Irwin Mitchell
Companies on the Solent 250 list that would like to be considered for an award in any of these categories should email Linda Morse at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Solent 250 is an annual listing of the top private companies in the region – sponsored by law firm Irwin Mitchell, HSBC bank, and business adviser and accountancy firm RSM.