The nine-partner team at Paris Smith LLP acts for clients ranging in size from owner-managed businesses to large national clients. It is also increasingly active in the advice to international entities.
The group is led by Sean Davies. Another key figure is Amanda Brockwell, who is active in transactional work for mid-market clients, including those undertaking serial acquisitions. Jonathon Roy is an M&A specialist.
Practice head(s): Sean Davies; Crispin Dick; James McNeil
Other key lawyers: Amanda Brockwell; Jonathon Roy; Michael Moore; Richard Atcherley; Clare McCauley; Laura Trapnell
Box-It; TotalMobile; Churches Fire Security; SHB Hire; T W Metals; Smarter Business; Porvair; Contraload NV; UK Web Media; Hilliers Garden Centres
- Assisted the shareholders of UK Web Media with their sale to Inflexion Private Equity.
- Assisted Churches Fire Security with three separate acquisitions of Fire Safety Services, Eton Fire and WMS, with the aggregate deal value totalling approximately £15m.
- Assisted Diversi Foods with the UK legal aspects of the disposal of its entire issued share capital to Martin Braun-Gruppe.
- Assisted TW Metals with its multimillion pound acquisition of Locate supplies.
- Assisted Smarter Business with its multi-million-pound acquisition of Visionist.