The Business Magazine will publish a new AIM 50 list in the November/December edition if the magazine the list will also be available on this page. The list will be an A to Z of Thames Valley companies that are on the alternative Investment Market.
On Thursday, November 22, 2018 The Business Magazine will be hosting a breakfast seminar on TV AIM, details are as follows;
- Claire Dorrian, London Stock Exchange Group: Update on current IPO activity, size and sector of companies and how much money they are raising
- Andy Crossley, Stockdale Securities: In an environment where PE appears to be the default for ambitious businesses, lets look at circumstances where an AIM IPO may suit better
- Robin Stevens, Crowe: The process involved in making your company “Investor Ready”, accounting and taxation issues that arise during an IPO
- Daniel Bastide, Irwin Mitchell: Knowing what it is you are listing: business perimeter, suitability & disclosure considering in particular due diligence and the risk register.
- Neil Clark, CEO of Destiny Pharma: Destiny Pharma Plc, completed its £15.3 million placing and admission to the AIM market in September 2017, becoming only the second life sciences company to do so at the time.
- 08:00 – Arrival and light breakfast
- 08:30 – Welcome and setting the scene, David Murray, MD The Business Magazine
- 08:35 – Speakers x 5
- 10:00 – Q & A
- 10:30 – Networking & Coffee
- 11:00 – Close.
Visit EventBrite to confirm your attendance.