The Business Magazine will publish a new AIM 50 list in the September/October edition if the magazine the list will also be available on this page. The list will be an A to Z of Thames Valley companies that are on the alternative Investment Market.
Following the published list, on Thursday, November 22, 2018 The Business Magazine will be hosting a breakfast seminar on TV AIM, details are as follows;
- Claire Dorrian, head of London and southern region, UK primary markets, capital markets, The LSE
- Andy Crossley, managing director, Stockdale Securities
- Robin Stevens, partner, corporate finance, Crowe
- Daniel Bastide, partner, corporate finance, Irwin Mitchell
- Neil Clark, CEO, Destiny Pharma
- 08:00 – Arrival and light breakfast
- 08:30 – Welcome and setting the scene, David Murray, MD The Business Magazine
- 08:35 – Speakers x 5
- 10:00 – Q & A
- 10:30 – Networking & Coffee
- 11:00 – Close.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.